Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Unsolved Mystery...

I would like to re-examine the case of the missing contact from Reno party 2 weekends prior...


Some new evidence has been found and I would like to submitted it into the case.

The other day while doing some laundry I picked up the sweater I wore to the party and needed to read washing instructions before throwing it into the wash in case it was marked with those dreadful words.... "dry clean only"

As I picked up the sweater I noticed something fall to the floor and to my disbelief it was that one contact!

Yes folks thats right the missing contact. Hard as could be but still recognizable. And we thought we would never find out what happened. Oh the excitement in my life. Actually you have no idea how funny I actually thought it was.

(I wanted to call Yaya right away to share the humor then decided against it when I realized it would have been like 1 am for her.... don't think it would have been as funny to be woke up about it!)

So there you have it... Mystery solved (for the most part, we will never know how it got there!)... Case Closed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Hahaha!
Glad you didn't call me at 1am!

Hccm said...

Keep them coming girlie. I need someone to do all the partying and having fun for me!

Anonymous said...

LOL Too funny!!