Monday, December 8, 2008

Drinking is not my only hobby....

For those of you who think all I do is drink that is incorrect. Yes it does seem like it and yes a lot of posts will involve drinking however its not the only thing in my life.

I just choose to leave out the mundane details of my life, we all eat, we all shit, I just choose to post the juicy stuff. Take it for what its worth. Maybe you can live vicariously through me, maybe I can be used as an example (don't drink as much as her) whatever it is I hope I can just bring some laughter to your day.

I like to think I live a good life, full of fun, happiness and love. And when its my time to leave this world I can look back and say I enjoyed life, I lived and I was a good friend.

Here is one of my all time favorite YouTube videos... I hope you enjoy it too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great video. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Excellent video!!!

La Belette Rouge said...

Sorry, my audio is off. So, I will just say hello and tell you I love your leopard jacket and beautiful leopard background.

Hccm said...

Love your blog and great video. I am also a new to blog stalkers unite.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Welcome to the bloggy world!!! You're off to a wonderful start!!

And if A. is your best friend, you are very lucky indeed!!!!!