Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Calendar for the week

Of course there is work this week... however who wants to hear about that.

Let's get to the good stuff what's going on after hours.

Monday- No real plans, liver is still recovering from the bottle of vodka and beers on Saturday. Most likely shopping for holiday party items.

Tuesday- Birthday Dinner with Friends (not anticipating this to be a real late night)

Wednesday- VIP Holiday Concert 9pm to 2am in San Francisco

Thursday-
2nd VIP Holiday Concert- Not so Silent Night 6pm to midnight (Asked hot guy to go... most likely hangover next morning)

Friday- Open for booking... I am sure I'll find some shannigans to get into

Saturday- VIP Party at Roe with Lil' Jon (no idea when I will roll in from this one... might end up sleeping in the car) Hot guy is also invited to this one....

Sunday- Recovery from the past week and Football!!

I am sure some of you might be thinking... damn she drinks a lot... I just want to reassure you this week is no different from many others. My liver has undergone extensive training for these events.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So....you're calling yourself a "VIP" these days, huh?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...A glimce of the life of Jill...We miss you...Good luck on your escapades.

April said...

I can already tell this wont be a boring blog so you have nothing to worry about. I forgot to mention in my last comment. I came via Yaya.

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm living thru you, I have no doubt...since my weekly calendar may be booked, but not with anything that has VIP on it;) LOL