Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged!

Forgive me I am still new to this whole blogging thing.. Yaya you're gonna have to help me out with this one.

I guess I was tagged or something to post 7 random things about myself... Well I am breaking the rules and posting 7 random questions.

1. Does text sex really exist?

2. How come nice people always seem to be the ones getting hurt?

3. How come my poop smells blueberryish the day after drinking?

4. How can you drink so much the night before and be so thirsty the next day?

5. How come some people love driving in the fast lane when they drive so slow?

6. How come doing the things you are not suppose to always feels so good?

7. Why can't we only be attracted to 1 person in life and then we know its Mr./Mrs. This really truly is forever and I am not gonna fuck you over down the road person?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes-tagging means you have to do the post that you were tagged on and you link back to the person who tagged you and then tag more people and the game goes on and on.

1. It does now
2. too much thinking w/ your heart and not listening to the little voice
3. what kind of liquor are you drinking? Or do you secretly binge on blueberries after you pass out?
4. yeah, good question. Try pedialyte-totally cures the dehydration
5. I think those are the mentally "slow" ppl who don't know the unwritten rules of the road
6. natural high/adrenaline rush
7. I'm confused