Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Letter to the editor

Dear Stephaine Meyer,

I have to say I am very disappointed you gave in so easily to the idea of making a movie out of Twilight. First I must ask, were you that desperate for the money? Or was it so intriguing like that hot guy you know you should wait to hook up with but can't so you just go for it?

I think you have whored yourself out and now you look like that desperate girl that our mothers warn us about if you jump into bed too quickly. I really think you should have waited. Maybe its because you were a movie virgin and you just couldn't wait to get it on. But come on, there are people out there with more money and worth waiting for.

Instead you have left all of us with a bad taste in our mouths. We are suffering from the "walk of shame" with you.

Here are my questions to you

Why not hold out for a bigger budget? (Maybe you should look up JK Rowling in the whitepages and get some advice from her. She was very successful turning her books into quality movies)

Who did the casting? Are these people playing these roles really what you envisioned when you were writing the book? What happened to vampires being the most attractive species on earth?

I am quite disappointed in the casting and their acting abilities. I know it was low budget but I am sure there are people out there that can act and take a nice pay cut for it.

Was the budget really that low, that they were low on extras and you needed to fill in? Or was this your 5 minutes of fame in a movie?

I beg you and plead you to please not hop into the sack so easily the second time. Please be respectible from here on out. Hold out for someone better with deeper pockets. You can gain some dignity back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told you the movie sucks compared to the book!

Love your letter to Stephanie=hilarious!

Cammie said...

you are both dead to me
Love
Cammie