Tuesday, December 9, 2008

....*Christmas Wish LIst*....

In spirit of the holidays here is my Christmas Wish List

1. Hot Personal Trainer- I request hot so some day I don't have to pay for him because his motives to train me will be for his own personal benefits in bed!

2. Paper Shredder- This may be an odd request on a wish list to some of you... but I have lots of papers that need to be shredded, the new year is around the corner lets get rid of the old baggage!

3. Scanner- I want to scan all those old photos that people wish I would burn and post them on blogs, facebook, myspace you know all the good places.

4. Olympus Digital Camera- yes I am that specific this camera is waterproof! Who knows where that hot trainer might take me some day!

5. Personal makeup artist- It's amazing how good you can look when someone else does it for you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list. Just make sure you have put your requests in the right order. You'd hate to have somebody get ahold of, and shred your pictures before you can get to the scanner. That would not make for a good christmas.

Anonymous said...

You're mom will probably get you a camera so she can finally get hers back! Lol!

Like the *hot* personal trainer idea....would you want him wrapped or naked with a bow??

Anonymous said...

PS DON'T ANYONE BUY JILL A SCANNER!!!!! I want those pictures of me from 15 years ago BURNED!

Cammie said...

see I have a scanner....and TONS of pics that I would love to blackmail friends with. What I dont have is the energy to pull those pics out, scan them in, blah blah blah.

Anonymous social worker said...

I need a scannere as well :(
and we all need personal trainers :)

Hccm said...

You vare so crazy...in a good way!

April said...

I just got a scanner and LOVE it.