Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Social Calendar revised

Monday- No real plans, liver is still recovering from the bottle of vodka and beers on Saturday. Most likely shopping for holiday party items. Read Twilight into the early hours of the morning when I should be sleeping.


Tuesday- Birthday Dinner with Friends Sick friend. Frees time for Twilight!

Wednesday- VIP Holiday Concert 9pm to 2am in San Francisco

Thursday-
Birthday dinner first

2nd VIP Holiday Concert- Not so Silent Night 6pm to midnight

(Asked hot guy to go... most likely hangover next morning)

Friday- Open for booking... I am sure I'll find some shannigans to get into

Saturday- Birthday Brunch in SF. Unlimited Mimosas great way to start the day!

VIP Party at Roe with Lil' Jon (no idea when I will roll in from this one... might end up sleeping in the car) Hot guy is also invited to this one....

Sunday- Recovery from the past week and Football!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are finally reading Twilight! Wow, I converted you to a blogger AND a Twilight fan in the same week! I'm on a roll!

Cammie said...

sigh. I live for Twilight.