Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dear Blog Stalkers I mean faithful readers,

I apologize for not updating my blog lately. I know several of you stalk daily and have been disappointed to find nothing updated on the page. I left you all high and dry and bored with no details to live vicariously through me. No promises but I will try my best to do a better job and posting more frequently. For those of you that have been faithfully waiting for a new post you will be overwhelmed with blog overload today.

I was laying in bed tossing and turning trying to fall back asleep and blogs just swirled in my head. So today I bring you several blogs. Still no details on the past parties, I will circle back and bring you some of the exciting events, however, I will put this out there I don’t feel the stories are too juicy but they might be enjoyed…

PS I hope everyone had a good holiday season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back!