Monday, December 8, 2008

Mystery of the one contact....

I have received several questions of
How exactly did you wake up with one contact?
Where did that other contact go?

To be quiet honest after a
BOttle of UV LeMONade (I think I shared about 5 shots worth with others and yes I did consume the rest myself)
Being pEeR PrESsuRed into ChuGGing a BEer
And then sTEAling SOMeone else's beER and wondering WHere it went afTEr I set it dOWn and then being told probably back to its original owner...

I have no idea where that one contact is and will remain a mystery!

4 comments:

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

I have no trouble whatsoever imagining how one wakes up with only one contact. It's happened to me before too. Beer was involved.

I'm here from Yaya's!

Kristina P. said...

Over here from Yaya! Welcome to the blogging world!

Cammie said...

ahhhh, the good old days.
popping over from yaya....welcome to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Why do I have a feeling there's more to this story...hehehe....