Friday, December 12, 2008

Humor me

I like to amuse myself when I am drinking by having random text conversations with my friends. Here is a perfect example of one of my conversations from last night...

I am gonna call this friend Reno 911 (this is the friend who's party I woke up with one contact)

Reno 911: Did u leave a present under the guest bathroom sink?

Me: What? (pretending not to know but I totally did and yes I was the guilty party)

Reno 911: A tampon (An unused one please dont think used that's gross)

Me: Oh.. ha ha yeah I might need it when I come back
Thanks for calling me out on it!

Reno 911: Awesome. Ill write your name on it so nobody uses it. You're not the only person I asked

Me: Good. If you have a bitch over tell her hands off!

Reno 911: Ha ha

Me: those are the good tampons ;)

Reno 911: Good to know I won't dunk it in my cranberry juice

Me: Ill kick your ass and your bitches if she uses it (he is single and has no bitch)

Reno 911: ha ha

Me: I passed out before 11 after drinking a bottle of vodka by myself and chugging a beer followed by 2 other beers I earned that space for my tampon under the sink damn it!

Reno 911: ha ha its all yours.

Me: That was a funny convo huh?

Reno 911: Yes

Me: At least I can make fun of the situation when I am embarrassed

Reno 911: Its not embarrassing. This isn't the 7th grade

Me: ha ha. Damn straight! It's my fucking tampon! How's that?

Reno 911: Awesome.

Yeah and that was it no more conversation after that... I don't think he could have handled anymore Jill for the night ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG-you are too funny!
I like when he said he would write your name on it....lol!