Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wine club

Tonight I went to my wine club. Its at a local wine store and they host this event every 3rd Tuesday of the month. All the wine club members come in taste 4 different wines and then get to select 2 to take home. They also have trays of food around the store so you can mingle, look at the other wine present and then have a taste of some food with each wine. Tonight they had fruit trays, artichoke dip, veggie dip and chocolate.

I was with my friend we were on taste number 2 which let me tell you is a mini sip just enough to wet your mouth and have a mini taste. We were over by the food checking out the selection when I saw it happen. One of the members DOUBLE DIPPED!

Yes folks thats right, she picked up a piece of celery, dipped it into the veggie dip, took a bite and then re-dipped it and finished the celery! At most she had 4 sips of wine, was this enough for her to forget the unspoke party law of no double dipping?! Plates were even available for her to place all the dip she wanted and could consume, but no, she went right on double dipping!

So I leave this video tonight dedicated to the double dipper....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Doubler dipper! Too funny! Great video.