Monday, January 12, 2009

Music Mondays

I love and appreciate a good song that you can either relate to the lyrics or that song takes you back to a place in your memory.

Here's my personal playlist for music Monday:

1. Heartless- Kayne West
I love this song, gets me pumped up when I hear it

2. Rehab- Rihanna
Reminds me of Mr.I thought it was Forever

3. Human- The Killers
I Love the lyrics in this song
"And sometimes I get nervous, When I see an open door, close your eyes, clear your heart, Cut the cord"
makes me think about sometimes its hard to accept change but we should embrace it.

" Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good, give my regards to soul and romance
They always did the best they could And so long to devotion You taught me everything I know Wave goodbye, wish me well You've gotta let me go"

Accepting the change in your life and try something new and different from what you were.

4. My Wish- Rascal Flats
My dad made me a CD and this was the first song he put on it, all the words in it remind me of stuff he would say to me.

5. Piano Man- Billy Joel
One of my all time favorite songs in fact it might just be my favorite. Chances are you'll see this one on the list over and over. This is just a great song to sing a long to and it always brings a smile to my face when I hear it. Reminds me of my dad also.

What are yours?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good list!

Lately I'm into
Britney Spears "Womanizer"
Beyonce "Single Ladies"

ALL Joshua Radin and Ray Lamontagne.