Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Eve

I am sure many of you are wondering what I did to ring in the New Year

I am glad I accepted the invitation to Tahoe. My friends have the hook up there and I partied into the night with them!

We started out the night with a nice dinner at The Sage Room. It was a preset menu which meant preset price as well! So here is a glimpse at what $99 will get you on NYE

NYE Dinner

I am normally not a seafood person but I thought what the hell and tried it all. Scallops, Crab legs, lobster tail, clams. Most of it I actually enjoyed!

After we went to Club Vex. We had the VIP hook up! My friends were able to hook it up with a booth. Normally this booth costs $3000 for the night plus cover $100! This was all waived for us :)
Photobucket

So you ask how do we get a hook up such as this. Our friend is the resident DJ at the club. But, we did have to buy a bottle. This was the most expensive bottle of Kettle I have ever had.

Here is a picture of me with the $500 bottle of Kettle One! Quote of the night "Someone should tell them they are getting ripped off, you can buy this bottle of Kettle at Costco for $30!"

Photobucket

The theme for the night was Moulin Rouge. They had Trapeze girls doing performances, dancers and even a girl on a swing above the club! Pretty cool show they put on

Photobucket

It was a great night, it ended when I made it back to my room at 6am!

Photobucket

I saw this sign in the bathroom and I loved it. I think its a good way to live. So here is to 2009!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Dude-you've already had 309 visitors to this blog?? Crazy!

Looks like you had so much fun!

Kate P. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sign in the bathroom! Looks like you had as good of a time as I did! Here's to 09!!!