Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boot Camp Class.....

Dear Exercise,

"I want to feel passion, I want to feel PAIN. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry...just make me feel alive"

Oh yes and you have made me feel it all....

The passion to spend 2 days in a row with you. And the thoughts of a 3rd date tomorrow.

The pain I feel whenever I get up to walk, go up or down stairs, to change my clothes, oh wait any movement I do.

I weep at the sound of your name going back to torture myself another day.

You make me laugh because I am insane putting myself through this over and over. And paying you to do it!

Make me cry when I am told to do another sit up, the tears roll down my face at the thought of another squat, another push up, another jump, the thought of 55 more minutes to go when I want to quit after the first 5.

And oh yes you make me feel alive once I have lost the battle to you another day.

Maybe tomorrow you won't be so lucky, maybe tomorrow I won't succumb to you so easily.

Oh exercise who will win tomorrow, will I spend another evening with you? You can only wish I am this weak and I can't exist without your presence in my life....

We shall see tomorrow, but for tonight. Goodnight exercise, you have caused me much pain tonight!

4 comments:

Hccm said...

Um...sounds like a love/hate relationship.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate working out, but I love how I feel about myself after!



PS saw this 'mean kitty' song on Kat's blog:

http://3bedroombungalow.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-have-50-million-things-to-do-today.html

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I hate to admit it, but I beat excercise....I mean, I haven't done it in awhile, so I win, right?

Actually no....I know I lose, since my butt is huge again, LOL

I think this guilted me enough to go back to the gym...maybe;) LOL

Wendyburd1 said...

Ewww I have a hate/loathe relationship with excercise so...I need to but don't want to...yeah I am motivated