Monday, January 19, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin

Ahh yes a nice refreshing beer! Tip the glass, fill it up, add a slice of orange and enjoy!

This is one of my favorites!
Photobucket


A little history:
Blue Moon was first brewed in 1995 at the Sandlot in Denver, Colorado

My little secret:
Add a splash of OJ, rub the rim with the orange and enjoy!

Check out their cute website!
http://www.bluemoonbrewingcompany.com/

I will leave you with this thought....

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"
-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job promoting an american beer instead of a tucher.