Monday, January 19, 2009

Music Monday

That's right it's Monday again! So here is my playlist for the week.

1. Small Town- John Mellencamp
This reminds me of where I grew up. I love when I hear this song and it was on the radio twice last week. It just had to make the list

2. Hypnotize- Piles featuring Akon
This is one of my favorite work out songs. Since I have recommitted to working out this week its only appropriate to put it on the list.

3. Be Ok- Ingrid Michaelson
I took this one from Yaya! I love this song, I can relate. And its in the commercial for the movie New In Town which makes me want to see the movie.

4. Stay with You- John Legend
Since I went to the John Legend concert last week I needed to put a song of his on the list. This is my favorite song he does.

5. Come over- Estelle
Estelle opened for John Legend. I was only familiar with her American Boy song, but she has lots of great songs. This is my favorite of her songs and you get 2 for 1 because there are 2 versions and I thought I would post both so you can decide with you like better.

What songs move you?






Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Be Ok, one of my absolute favorites!!!!!