Saturday, April 4, 2009

When I was 8 I thought I would be married at 23, I would have 2 kids by the time I was 28. A boy first born named Andrew, and second a girl probably named Amelia. Have a huge house, a dog, a great car and live happily ever after............

I am turning 28 in July, I am single, no kids, no house, and my niece was named Emilia. LOL


But I am happy and appreciate every experience I have ever had and where I am in life.


"It's amazing because, when you're a kid you see the life you want and it never crosses your mind that it isn't gonna turn out that way. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. It's weird that you can think for so long that life will be a certain way. I think for both of us we viewed our life the way our parents lived theirs (married young, kids by 30), but in reality, it's just not like that as much these days.

OG said...

So you had a baby name stolen from you by your own sibling? Just goes to show, you can't trust anybody.

Mrs4444 said...

Very true! Hey, just so you know, I'm linking to you in a post tonight, even though this is my first time here :) It's a link from Yaya's Friday Fragment today that linked to you! Now, you'll be famous at your young age, so who needs kids?! :)