Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vegas

Thought I would share some of my Vegas fun with all of you.... Of course I need to leave some details out cause they wouldn't be able to keep the slogan "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" if I showed you all that happened.

Here is the first night from Body English.


Photobucket


Of course after a night of drinking you need to have a good meal...


Photobucket


Saturday Night at Pure


Photobucket


Cause who doesn't need a picture with the sign that says come and get it... just ignore the part underneath that says all you can eat prime rib... although they do say a way to a mans heart is through his stomach...hmm maybe I won't photoshop that out.


Photobucket


The last night in vegas


Photobucket


The hotel door hanger... boy am I a sucker for a cleaver sign...


Photobucket

2 comments:

OG said...

Didn't you just leave me a comment about giving up fast food to be healthy?

Anonymous said...

You're so pretty! I love your hair pulled back like that!