Sunday, April 19, 2009

I know what I want for my birthday!!

So when I come up with what I want for my birthday I get so excited!!! I can't wait to share it. So I tried to call my mom, no dice, she didn't answer... how dare her I had important news to tell her. My birthday gift... come on its coming so soon, only 4 months left!

Plan B call Dad!

"Dad, I know what I want for my birthday!" (PS his birthday is in 6 days)

Dad- "What's that sweetie"

Me- "Guess?!??!!!!"

Dad- "Something for running or something for music?"

Me-"Nope, come on dad guess again"

Dad- " Hmm..."

Me- (I cut him off the suspense was killing me!)- "Dad a margarita machine!!! And I mean the kind that twirls all the time like a slurpie machine!"

Dad-" That's cool Jill"

Me- "This guy at work his uncle owns a liquor store and can get stuff like that at wholesale price! Just think how great it would be to come to my house and you have margaritas swirling any time you want them! Besides I can use it for my Cinco de Mayo party too!"

Dad- "Yeah.. find out how much they are. That's cool you might just have to get 2 so we can have one here at home!"

Proof once again I am my fathers daughter! Who would have thought dad would want a margarita machine too!!!!

I love my dad! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I love your Dad!!!!!!