Thursday, April 2, 2009

My new moto....

" I enjoy every opportunity and live every moment. And that is why I have no regrets. It’s when you are not scared of losing that you win everything."

I feel so happy and thankful with my life. I went through hard times with Mr.I thought it was forever, and now I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I have escaped on top.

I feel so fortunate and I need to pass this on. So with that being said, its time to volunteer again.

Does anyone have suggestions? What are some of your favorite organizations to volunteer for?

I like when I can give back because not everyone has the same opportunities in life. But its important to be thankful for what you have.

What are some of the things you're thankful for and appreciate?

2 comments:

OG said...

There are a lot of good ones out there, it all depends on what you enjoy...kids, animals, elderly, etc...

You have to volunteer to help with a group that is close to your heart or you won't enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I think I need to start volunteering again too. There's definitely something missing in my routine.

I think, like you said, not many people choose to volunteer with the elderly, so maybe I'll look into that. I miss visiting my Auntie Lee when she was in the home and making others there have a smile just by me stopping and saying a quick hi to them while I was there.