Sunday, April 19, 2009

costume ideas

On Wednesday I am going to a charity costume party and I need ideas for a costume to wear. Originally, I was thinking pull out an old costume and call it a day. However, there is a contest involved. And for those of you who know me, I get just a little tiny insy winsy bit competitive. No big deal, I just like to WIN!

So I thought hmm St. Paulie girl was really cute at Halloween... got good reviews, a girl scout (yes folks I have the original costume from when I was 12, my mother doesn't let me get rid of things like that)... its hot, but who hasn't seen that?!

Think Jill think... get creative.... what were some good news headlines..

I could be Madonna and my friend could be ARod. Its pretty good not quite enough to win though.

Hmm....

How about Octamom?!
I was thinking a t-shirt that says Got Sperm? (looking to have more babies), Angelina Jolie makeup, lip plumper, and a tool belt with 8 babies strapped to me.

I like this one... it just might work....

Any ideas or suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. Octomom would be an awesome idea!!!!!!