Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random thought Tuesday

There are certain co-workers I hate listening to. I swear these people love hearing themselves talk. They toot their own horn every chance they get even when its not appropriate. I think they should eat a slice of humble pie every once in a while.

I hate people that talk in circles and ramble on to fill in the conversation to take them sound like they know what they are talking about even though this makes them look stupider.

I sometimes think I will never find that guy I will want to spend the rest of my life with.

I have ugly fingernails.

If I don't have kids by the time I am 35 I don't think I will have any :(

Why can't we work at night and sleep during the day? I am such a night owl and I would be much more productive. If it was reversed do you think I would wish the opposite?

I want to travel the world. I wish I could have Samantha Brown's job.

I wish I could be a party planner and have unlimited resources to do so.

If I had unlimited money I think I would execute some ridiculous ideas... especially party wise.

Why is it so hard to find sombreros and serapes for Cinco de Mayo?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh and I were just talking about how you would make a great event planner! You come up with the best party themes.

Get a manicure.